This Level 3 Health and Safety training course aims to provide employers, managers and supervisors with a thorough understanding of the different aspects of health and safety in the workplace.
The course covers detail across areas of health and safety that your business may encounter, provides information on how to undertake effective risk assessments, and how to implement relevant, sufficient and appropriate control measures. The course gives an in-depth guide to health and safety legislation and aims to raise awareness of the responsibilities that all managers and supervisors are expected to maintain.
The course is divided into 23 accessible, interactive modules and includes an assessment at the end.
- Legislation and Risk Assessments�
- Reporting and Investigating Accidents�
- The Workplace and Work Equipment�
- Fire and Explosion Responsibilities�
- Fire and Explosion Control Measures�
- Working at Height�
- Vehicles: Worksite Hazards�
- Vehicles: Driver Standards
- Vehicle Safety�
- Conflict and Violence�
- Alcohol and Drugs�
- Working Safely With Hazardous Substances (COSHH)�
- Types of Hazardous Substances (COSHH)�
- Manual Handling: Risk Assessment�
- Manual Handling: Reducing the Risks�
- Employee Welfare and Emergency Procedures�
- Positive Health and Safety Culture�
- Role of Managers, Supervisors and PPE�
- Staff Training�
The online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will be asked 60 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 80%. The answers are marked automatically so you will instantly know whether you have passed.Certification
All successful candidates will be able to download a�certificate, after �successful completing and passing the multiple choice course quiz.