Our Food Safety Distance Learning is an excellent way to introduce those people new to the catering or food & drink manufacturing industries to food safety. The Food Safety Distance Learning can also be used, by any learner who wants to enhance their knowledge in this area.
Learners will gain the knowledge and understanding of the key issues in Food Safety required to safeguard the health of customers. The areas covered are those considered to be vital by the Food Standards Agency to maintain food safety and hygiene.
Successful candidates will be awarded a national level 2 qualification following their attendance in our Food Safety Distance Learning. This course provides an ideal platform to higher level training or career development.
- Study the course via Distance learning
- A combination of self study and webinars
- Guided by a qualified Trainer/Assessor
- Distance learning resources included
- Assessment is via a web quiz
- CPD accreditation regulated qualification (subject to assessment)
Once the Food Safety Distance Learning training course has been purchased, all the resources will be sent in an email attachment, this will include links to and times for, the webinars.