Mini Medic - First Aid for Children
Mini Medics teaches children about the importance of first aid. It shows them how to apply the techniques in a real-life situation. Children with this knowledge are more able to remain calm in the event of an emergency and to potentially save a life.
Get children engaged and having fun whilst learning basic life-saving skills.
The course is educational, yet interactive and involves many practical activities all taught with no confusing jargon. As a result, children can stay engaged whilst learning.
Children will learn the basics of first aid from CPR to the Recovery Position. The full course content is:
- Contents of a first aid kit
- The importance of safety in first aid
- Talking to a casualty
- Contacting the emergency services
- What to do in a first aid situation (DR ABCD)
- The Recovery Position
- Abdominal thrusts and back blows (Choking)
- Wounds and bleeding
Who is the Mini Medics course suited to?
Mini Medics is ideal for children aged 8-11 however can be tailored to different age groups.
The course is ideal for:
- Primary and secondary schools
- After School clubs
- Summer programmes
- Sports clubs
What we include?
Each child will receive a:
- 30 Page fully illustrated first aid booklet
- Cut out Mini Medics certificate
- Blue or red syringe pen
- Mini Medics worksheet with activities such as a crossword and word search
For group bookings simply complete the form on CONTACT US with details of your request
Please take the time to read our Course Booking Terms and Conditions