Level 2 DAIRY FOOD SAFETY
Our level 2 award in Dairy HACCP is a qualification aimed at Dairy Processors, Dairy operatives and other Dairy food handlers. This qualification is particularly useful for those involved in the implementation and maintenance of Dairy HACCP and individuals who are, or intend to become, members of HACCP teams in the Dairy industry.
Our qualification covers:
- Principles of Dairy HACCP
- Common Dairy HACCP terms
- Importance of Dairy food safety procedures
- Implementing a Dairy HACCP & the benefits
- Product hazards and controls (including Miro hazards .i.e. TVC’s Entros)
- Corrective action in HACCP
- Verifying, reviewing and documenting HACCP systems
- HACCP Documentation
The L2 Dairy HACCP course takes place over 1 day.
This qualification is assessed through a 20 multiple-choice question exam for which you are allowed 45 minuets.
All successful candidates will receive a certificate specifying their qualification shortly after attending their course.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Milford Hotel, Great N Rd, Leeds LS25 5LQ110