Arko Training (Arko) is wholly committed to our quality policy which is in place to ensure our services fully meet the requirements of our customers at all times. Arko s’ goal is to be the best training solutions provider . To achieve this goal we are committed to implementing, maintaining and continually assessing operational systems and processes.
Arko firmly believes in the concept of Training and Trainers working together in pursuing this policy and in continually striving for improvements in service quality.
- Ensuring that we fully identify and conform to the needs of our customers.
- Looking at our service provision processes, identifying the potential for errors and taking the necessary actions to eliminate them
- Everyone at Arko understanding how to do their job and doing it right first time.
Within this policy we are committed to operating our Company under the disciplines and control of a Quality Management System, planned and developed jointly with our other management functions.To ensure that the policy is successfully implemented, staff are responsible for identifying customer requirements, and ensuring that the correct procedures are followed to meet those requirements.
Objectives needed to ensure that the requirements of this policy are met and that continual improvement is maintained in line with the spirit of the policy, will be set, determined and monitored at Management Review.
The Quality Policy principles and objectives will be communicated and available to staff at all times. Training will be an integral part of the strategy to achieve the objectives.
Responsibility for delivering quality services rests with everyone at Arko.
Overall responsibility for maintaining and evaluating our Quality Management System rests with Centre Manager with the support of the its Staff. We shall ensure that all Arko personnel understand and fully implement our Company’s policies and objectives and are able to perform their duties effectively through an ongoing training and development programme.
As part of their induction to Arko , all staff are fully briefed on the Quality Policy, its aims and objectives.
Arko staff are given full training to ensure they can carry out all functions of their role, as per guideline s set out in our quality manual .
Annual appraisals are held for all staff to assess performance and identify training needs.
All training needs identified, to ensure quality is maintained, are fed into an overall training plan and assessed and implemented, whilst considering any budgetary constraints.
Objectives and action points are reviewed monthly in Skype meetings with Centre Manager.
Arko will constantly review and improve upon our services to ensure tasks are completed in the most cost effective and timely manner for the benefit of all our customers.
Arko achieves this by:
- Obtaining client feedback following the completion of each assignment
- Conducting an annual client survey relating to Quality
- Carrying out an annual candidate survey, measuring all aspects of candidate care
- Closely monitoring our adhoc compliments and complaints procedure
- Quarterly management review meetings to assess and agree actions to amend and improve quality management system
- Internal Auditing of departments twice a year on a three month rotation.
- Yearly Audit by external provider Prospectus is committed to operating continuously to the highest possible quality standards and will maintain the necessary Quality Approvals consistent with our customer requirements.