This course defines behavioural safety and explains the origins of the concept. It covers how it can
be implemented in the workplace and some of the potential benefits. It includes analysis of some
examples of ‘at risk behaviours’ and some examples of ways you can measure how well your
organisation is doing when it comes to safety. Finally it touches on some of the key laws regarding
health and safety in the workplace and how to ensure positive workforce attitudes.
- Introduction to Behavioural Safety
- Essential Terms and Business Benefits
- How Behavioural Safety Works
- Setting Up a Programme
- Ensuring Positive Workforce Attitudes
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand what behavioural safety is and its links to health and safety in the workplace.
- Recognise and understand ‘at risk’ behaviours in the workplace.
- Identify the benefits of behavioural Safety Plans
- Identify the benefits of a positive and safe workplace.
Recommended System Requirements
• Browser: Up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Duration: 45 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off.
It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions)