CPD & IIRSM Approved
When people have good mental health, they are more likely to fulfil their potential. That means they
enjoy work and cope easily with work situations. They have a happy family life and good social
Organisations are required by law to promote and protect the mental well-being of their workforce.
A comprehensive Mental Health Policy, along with easy-to-understand operating procedures, will
incorporate mental health issues into established organisational thinking. It will make sure everyone
knows how the organisation views and deals with workplace mental health.
This Developing A Workplace Mental Health Policy course covers the steps that organisations should
consider when developing and implementing comprehensive Mental Health Policy.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand what a Mental Health Policy in the Workplace is.
- Explain what the policy should include and who in the workplace should be included in its
creation and implementation.
- Define how the policy will be implemented and how employees will understand the policy
and how it applies to them.
- Recognise that the policy will need constant review to ensure that it will be effective for all
This course is aimed at employers and employees responsible for developing and following a
workplace mental health policy.
Online training is flexible, efficient and cost-effective, so candidates can progress through the
modules at their own pace, in their own time, making it easy to fit the training around their work
and personal life.
Other courses that could be useful for those working in office environments include Display Screen
Equipment, Workplace Health and Safety and Basic Fire Safety.
Recommended System Requirements
• Browser: Up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Duration: 20 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off.
It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions)