The aims of the disciplinary procedure are to provide a framework within which managers can work
with employees to maintain satisfactory standards of conduct and to encourage improvement when
This course covers the aims of the disciplinary procedure, penalties including investigations,
allegations and suspensions, procedures for carrying out hearings, and appeals.
- Disciplinary Procedure and Confidentiality
- Investigations, Allegations and Suspensions
- Notification Of A Hearing, The Right To Be Accompanied, and Procedure
- Penalties, Their Effects, And Appeals
- Holding Disciplinary Hearings And A Case Study
Recommended System Requirements
• Browser: Up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Duration: 45 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off.
It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions)