CPD, IIRSM & Gatehouse Awards Approved
Current legislation, The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, applies to all workplaces
regardless of the number of employees and requires employers to provide adequate training in fire
awareness for all members of their staff.
Our online fire safety training courses are aimed at all employees to assist them in identifying and
reducing the risk that fire presents in the workplace.
This course covers the same content as the Fire Marshal course with additional content tailored
specifically for employees that work in care homes.
- Chemistry of Fire
- Common Causes of Fire
- Basic Safety Features in Buildings
- Introduction to Fire Extinguishers
- What to do in Cases of Fire?
- Fire Statistics
- Current Fire Safety Legislation
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Preventative Measures
- Safety Features within Buildings
- Role of the Fire Marshall
- Action on Fire Discovery
- Fire Drills and Evacuation
- Fire Extinguishers
- Pre-Engagement Action
- Using a Fire Extinguisher
Recommended System Requirements
• Browser: Up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Duration: 220 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off.
It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions)