Meet Childcare Regulations – This course provides compliance with regulations and rules set by:
- The Department of Education
- Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Local Education Authorities
- The Childcare Register
Who needs this training? – This course is great for newly qualified early years staff, or anyone working with children or infants, such as:
Note: The Paediatric First Aid course does not cover enough information to cover the requirments of OFSTED, The Department of Education and the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage training requirments.
A range of subjects are covered including:
- The Legalities of Treating Anaphylaxis
- Common Causes of Allergic Reactions
- Recognition of the Signs and Symptoms
- Administration of Auto-Injectors
- Recording the Use of Auto-Injectors
- Preparing to Carry Out Basic Life Support
On completing the Auto-Injector training each candidate will receive a certificate.
The certificate achieved on this course is valid for life, however we recommend that the course be re-taken after 3 years to refresh knowledge and ensure that the candidates are kept up to date with any recommended changes to practice.
Candidates are assessed during each practical activity throughout the course.
A range of methods are used, including practical and questioning (open and multiple-choice).