CPD, IIRSM, Gatehouse Awards & Institute of Hospitality Approved
Food Handlers and their employers have a legal duty to manage Food Safety. These obligations are
set out by a number of EU and UK Laws. These Laws state that food handlers must make sure that
food which is prepared, cooked, served or sold, is safe for human consumption. Failing to follow
food safety standards can cause food to become contaminated with potentially fatal consequences.
Training your employees with our online system will go a long way to give them greater awareness
of the dangers that poor food safety standards pose, as well as covering how food safety risks
actually arise and how to control and prevent them.
Level 2 Awards in Food Safety are suited for anyone working in a catering, manufacturing or retail
setting where food is prepared, cooked and handled.
Typical environments may include:
- Pubs, hotels, restaurants;
- Supermarkets and retail environments;
- Food and drink manufacturers;
- Care homes;
- Food Safety Legislation
- Hazards from Delivery to Service
- Risk Control (Prevention of Contamination)
- Pests, Premises and People
Recommended System Requirements
• Browser: Up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Duration: 75 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off.
It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions)