- For current course costs and dates, please refer to our website.
- Before booking onto a course, please ensure you have read and understood the course learning outcomes, to ensure the course will meet your training needs, and that you are able to meet pre-requisites, where these are stated.
- If a course registration/booking form or e-mail request is completed by an individual other than the named candidate, it is then their responsibility to ensure the candidate is suitable for the course and has the relevant experience.
- Upon receipt of your booking form or e-mail request, and subsequent payment, your place(s) will be confirmed.
Important note: As Arko Training ltd confirms your booking, this brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms and conditions. Any term sought to be imposed by you, in any purchase order or correspondence will not form part of the contract.
- Purchase orders may be accepted in lieu of payment at time of booking at Arko Training sole discretion.
- Acceptance of purchase orders is subject to Arko Trainings prior approval for credit terms. Customers must first supply a completed Customer Information Form upon request.
- Purchase orders shall not be accepted from any customer at any time during which the customer’s account is placed on “stop” due to default or late payment.
Invoicing and Payment.
- Course fees are payable upon booking unless a valid, authorised Purchase Order is provided and accepted.
- Invoices will be sent via electronic PDF to the name and address provided by the customer, on the booking form/ email or by the account holder and must be paid within 30 days of the invoice date, or not later than 1 working day prior to the start of the course, whichever date occurs soonest (the “due date”).
- Payment must be made in pounds Sterling by cheque, credit/debit card or BACS.
- If any amount properly due to Arko Training under or in connection with these terms and conditions remains outstanding beyond the due date Arko Training may:
- charge an additional 25% of original training fees, plus interest on the overdue amount at the rate of 8% per annum above the base rate of Barclays Bank from time to time (which interest will accrue daily until the date of actual payment, be compounded quarterly, and be payable on demand); or
- claim interest and statutory compensation pursuant to the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998.
Course Attendance and Certification.
- Candidates / coordinator will receive joining instructions via email, to the email address provided on the booking form, where details of candidates are supplied to Arko Training ltd in advance.
- It is the responsibility of the individual completing the course registration/booking form to ensure details are provided and joining instructions are received by the candidate. Instructions will be sent via email to the email address provided on the booking form.
- If the joining instructions are not received, it is the responsibility of the individual who completed the course registration/booking form, to contact Arko Training, to arrange for them to be reissued.
- Failure to attend the course will result in the full cost being incurred.
- Arko Training will send all correspondence primarily via email to the email address provided on the booking form. If alternative details are received after the booking form has been submitted, they will supersede the original details and all future correspondence will be sent to the new address.
- No certificate(s) shall be issued whilst there is an outstanding balance (including interest on overdue balances and statutory compensation) due to Arko Training.
- It may be necessary, for reasons beyond the control of Arko Training, to change the content and timing of the programme, the date, the venue or the tutor.
Cancellations and Amendments.
- All requests for cancellations and/or transfers must be received in writing.
- Changes will become effective on the date of written confirmation being received.
- The appropriate cancellation charge will apply based on the cost of your booking, as shown below. *excluding extenuating circumstances which will be charged at Arko Trainings discretion.
|Calendar days’ notice before the start date of the course||Refund applicable|
|29 calendar days or more||Full refund minus a £29.50 exc VAT administration fee|
|Between 15 and 28 calendar days (inclusive)||50% refund minus a £29.50 exc VAT administration fee|
|Between 1 and 14 calendar days (inclusive)||No refund will be given|
|Failure to attend||Treated as late cancellation and no refund given|
- In the event of an individual named on the booking form being unable to attend, we will accept substitution of another delegate on the condition that written notification of the substitution has been received by us prior to the course date and an administration fee of £29.50 exc. VAT has been paid.
- If the individual named on the booking form is unable to attend, and cannot or does not wish to transfer their place to another candidate, a percentage of the fee paid may be accepted as payment towards a place on the same or another course that takes place within 6 months following the originally booked event. The amount of the course fee transferred is displayed below.
|Calendar days’ notice before the start date of the course||Fee to transfer to a new course|
|29 calendar days or more||£29.50 exc VAT administration fee|
|Between 15 and 28 calendar days (inclusive)||50% of registration fee|
|Between 1 and 14 calendar days (inclusive)||No transfer available. No refund given|
|Failure to attend||Treated as late cancellation and no fee will be transferred|
- Delegates are only permitted to one course transfer or substitution per booking. After this the full fee will be charged.In the event of there being insufficient numbers booked onto a course Arko Training reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course. In the event of cancellation of a course by Arko Training, we will endeavour to inform all participants a week before the course is due to take place, although please be aware that this is not always possible. All course fees paid will be reimbursed in full, or the payment will be transferred in full to another Arko Training course. Arko Training shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport costs, accommodation etc.
- Accommodation and travel are the responsibility of the candidate. A buffet lunch can be provided on all full day courses, as required for courses held at a Arko training centre. The cost is included in the price quoted. Any special dietary requirements would need to be notified in writing to Arko Training in advance of the course commencing.
- If you are unable to attend any of the course due to extenuating circumstances you must inform Arko Training in writing. If you were unable to attend due to illness, and request a refund, then you must provide evidence in the form of a doctor’s note.
- Arko Training shall not be liable to refund of fees, or for any other penalty, should courses be cancelled due to war, fire, strike lock-out, industrial action, tempest, accident, civil disturbance or any other cause whatsoever, beyond their control. Arko Training may decide to refund some or all of the fees charged for a planned course, such as in the case of course cancellation or other extenuating circumstances, at its sole discretion.
These terms and conditions, together with the current Arko Training website prices, course details and Arko Training contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the course, and associated materials and services, to you by Arko Training.
These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by a Director of Arko Training. In particular, no terms and conditions incorporated within your purchase order, and nothing said by any person on behalf of Arko Training, should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions, or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality, of any goods or services, offered for sale by Arko Training. Arko Training shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.